Notify the Building Department Prior to Beginning HVAC Projects

Also, If your H.V.A.C units ( hot water heater, air conditioning, furnace etc.) stop working and need to be replaced, the building department must be notified before starting the work. After notifying the Building Department the work can begin and the permit application needs to be submitted by the licensed contractor within 72 hours of the notification.