Hillsborough, NJ 08844
379 South Branch Road
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
The Spring 2023 issue of the Experience Hillsborough digital magazine is LIVE! This digital magazine will be a way to experience Hillsborough through features and photos of the diverse community. From businesses, to activities, there will be unique highlights in each release.
In this issue, you can find nurseries in Hillsborough, learn some sustainable gardening practices, and read about the beauty of Duke Farms!
Produced and created by the Hillsborough Business Association, the Economic & Business Development Office, and the Economic & Business Development Commission.
Hillsborough Township is centrally located in Somerset County, New Jersey, between Philadelphia, New York City and the Jersey Shore. The Township has been recognized numerous times by Money Magazine as one of the 100 Best Places to Live in America. New Jersey Monthly Magazine selected Hillsborough as one of the hottest towns for 2017; where they featured the top 16 most desirable markets in New Jersey. Hillsborough Township is committed to helping existing business, new business, or a business looking to expand or relocate and thrive in Hillsborough.
The New Jersey Sustainable Business Registry was created to recognize and promote sustainable businesses, nonprofit organizations, and higher education institutions across the state. The Registry is open to companies of all types and there is no cost to join.
To become a member, you need to create an online business profile and submit the following information:
Hillsborough Township has vacant space and land available for lease or purchase!
Information such as square footage, renovation history, acreage, and space features can be found by clicking the links below.
Updated bi-weekly through data provided by Somerset County
What could be better than a short commute and a job in your own community? There are plenty of Hillsborough businesses in a variety of trades and fields looking to hire!
Click the tabs below to see some of the job openings in town.
Big Bang Music Center is expanding our Saturday hours and looking for a receptionist/ retail worker. Hours will be from 10 to 4. Please contact Craig if interested.
Bridgeway Senior Health is a family-owned and operated senior living healthcare provider with two locations in Hillsborough. They have been voted one of NJ.com's "Top Work Places" for the past three years.
They are hiring for several positions:
Visit their website at https://www.bshcare.com/careers.html to view all hiring information.
College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® is a full-service residential and commercial service company that offers moving, junk removal, donation pickups, and hourly labor services in the United States as well as Canada.
College Hunks is currently hiring for the following positions:
When you choose us for your daycare, sleepover, and grooming needs, you become part of our pack and a part of our family.
We are a privately owned, family operated daycare with a tight-knit group of employees who will get to know you and your pet on a personal level. We learn things such as when your dog is most active, who his best friends are, who they like to play with the most, and even when they normally like to catch a snooze. We do not have to compete with the revolving door of inexperienced staff many of the big box stores suffer; nor the impersonal nature of a franchise daycare.
Here, it's all about you and your pet!
Everyone here at Dog Days looks forward to getting to know you and your pooch very soon!
Dog Days Daycare is hiring for the following positions:
- Dog Handler
- Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Duke Farms is a leader in environmental stewardship and inspires visitors to become informed stewards of the land. It is a place of education, enjoyment and research that enhances the environmental health of the region. Through the beauty of its natural setting, the diversity of its wildlife, and the scope and quality of its educational programs, demonstrations, and research, Duke Farms inspires people to adopt the attitude of stewardship, protect the earth, and start building a more sustainable future.
Duke Farms is hiring for several positions, including internships.
- Natural Resources Internship
"Insta Crystal was established in 2019 and specializes in premium quality Crystal Awards, Trophies and Gift products. Located in New Jersey, the company is a “Women Owned and Operated Business” whose family has been in the Crystal industry for two generations. The company is led by a team of experienced professionals with extensive know-how in Crystal design and manufacturing technology. Our goal is to become one of the premium suppliers of Crystal products to the Award, Recognition and Gift industries.
Our products are designed in the USA and are manufactured both locally and overseas. In addition to our standard range of stocked products shown in this catalog, we also specialize in the creation, design, and development of custom products to meet our clients requirements. With a team of experienced crystal artisans using the very best raw materials available, our ability to create that one of a kind masterpiece is unmatched."
Contact Arva at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Right at Home - CHHAs choose to work with us because we hire individuals who want more than just a job - we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team as a CHHA, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You will be supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of caring for the elderly.
Currently, Hiring For:
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
• Responsible for directing and managing the logistics function to meet customer requirements and profitability goals, while leading a culture of continuous improvement.
• Manage and provide daily guidance to 3PL provider. Monitor and provide feedback to 3PL regarding metrics and cost targets.
• Develop, implement and sustain processes to reduce costs and improve customer service. Develop and communicate metrics to support these efforts.
• Identify optimization opportunities within Logistics and the Warehouse at the factory and execute improvement
• Develop and implement efficient and effective facility processes, policies and procedures.
• Adhere to company policies and the ability to create and implement policies with regarding to Air Freight, expedite fees, and other freight expenditures.
• Ensure that logistics and warehousing functions are performed in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner consistent with established corporate and customer requirements.
• Assure a positive work environment by focusing on morale, associate relations, and administering discipline in a consistent manner.
• Plan and manage Logistics/Freight spend. Responsible for transportation analysis and savings/cost opportunity analysis and the implementation and management of cost analysis measures.
• Provide guidance and assure compliance with Department of Transportation, Freight Classification, Harmonization Coding, Country of Origin, NAFTA Certificates of Origin, and C-TPAT management and compliance.
• Working Capital Management (Inventory) - Work towards optimizing inventory levels in the manufacturing warehouse to provide highest quality service with the lowest value of inventory in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
• Reports and KPIs - Publish monthly report for International Manufacturing and measure KPIs on Freight, Planning & Logistics
• Maintain and Develop warehouse improvement plans that are in line with business goals and safety requirements.
• 5-7 years experience managing logistics in a comparable environment.
• Experience with LTL, FTL, Air, small package and/or Ocean transportation
• Experience with air-freight and critical delivery situations a plus
• In-depth knowledge of business, logistics, transportation and warehousing operations
• Strong negotiation skills
• Advanced PC computer proficiency: Distribution Management Software, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and generate results in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment. Strong organizational skills.
• Written and oral communication skills; presentation and training skills.
• In-depth interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to relate to different cultures, language, and people, resolve problems and conflicts and demonstrate trust and integrity.
• Demonstrated team and individual leadership skills: decision-making, analytical, customer service and organization skills.
• Knowledge of logistics related environmental and safety regulations and practices.