Hillsborough, NJ 08844
379 South Branch Road
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
The Fall 2023 issue of the Experience Hillsborough digital magazine is LIVE! This digital magazine will be a way to experience Hillsborough through features and photos of the diverse community. From businesses, to activities, there will be unique highlights in each release.
Hillsborough Township is centrally located in Somerset County, New Jersey, between Philadelphia, New York City and the Jersey Shore. The Township has been recognized numerous times by Money Magazine as one of the 100 Best Places to Live in America. New Jersey Monthly Magazine selected Hillsborough as one of the hottest towns for 2017; where they featured the top 16 most desirable markets in New Jersey. Hillsborough Township is committed to helping existing business, new business, or a business looking to expand or relocate and thrive in Hillsborough.
Bids and RFPs (Request for Proposals) give businesses of all sizes a chance to gain contracts for government operations and services in a variety of fields such as maintenance, testing, painting, etc. Both the County and Township open these opportunities to all appropriate organizations.
The New Jersey Sustainable Business Registry was created to recognize and promote sustainable businesses, nonprofit organizations, and higher education institutions across the state. The Registry is open to companies of all types and there is no cost to join.
To become a member, you need to create an online business profile and submit the following information:
Hillsborough Township has vacant space and land available for lease or purchase!
Information such as square footage, renovation history, acreage, and space features can be found by clicking the links below.
Data provided by Somerset County Economic Development Office
On October 19th, 2023, the Hillsborough Business Association hosted the annual Awards Dinner at Royce Brook Golf Club. Economic & Business Development Director Zuzana Karas discussed the achievements of our business community, and acknowledged our attendees and those who nominated our businesses for each of the awards. Mayor Shawn Lipani, Deputy Mayor Robert Britting, and John Ciccarelli recognize each of our award winners. Hillsborough Township Administrator Anthony Ferrera gave closing remarks and thanked our community for supporting our local businesses.
What could be better than a short commute and a job in your own community? There are plenty of Hillsborough businesses in a variety of trades and fields looking to hire!
Click the tabs below to see some of the job openings in town.
College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® is a full-service residential and commercial service company that offers moving, junk removal, donation pickups, and hourly labor services in the United States as well as Canada.
College Hunks is currently hiring for the following positions:
"Insta Crystal was established in 2019 and specializes in premium quality Crystal Awards, Trophies and Gift products. Located in New Jersey, the company is a “Women Owned and Operated Business” whose family has been in the Crystal industry for two generations. The company is led by a team of experienced professionals with extensive know-how in Crystal design and manufacturing technology. Our goal is to become one of the premium suppliers of Crystal products to the Award, Recognition and Gift industries.
Our products are designed in the USA and are manufactured both locally and overseas. In addition to our standard range of stocked products shown in this catalog, we also specialize in the creation, design, and development of custom products to meet our clients requirements. With a team of experienced crystal artisans using the very best raw materials available, our ability to create that one of a kind masterpiece is unmatched."
Contact Arva at email@example.com for more information.
Right at Home - CHHAs choose to work with us because we hire individuals who want more than just a job - we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team as a CHHA, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You will be supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of caring for the elderly.
Currently, Hiring For:
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
• Responsible for directing and managing the logistics function to meet customer requirements and profitability goals, while leading a culture of continuous improvement.
• Manage and provide daily guidance to 3PL provider. Monitor and provide feedback to 3PL regarding metrics and cost targets.
• Develop, implement and sustain processes to reduce costs and improve customer service. Develop and communicate metrics to support these efforts.
• Identify optimization opportunities within Logistics and the Warehouse at the factory and execute improvement
• Develop and implement efficient and effective facility processes, policies and procedures.
• Adhere to company policies and the ability to create and implement policies with regarding to Air Freight, expedite fees, and other freight expenditures.
• Ensure that logistics and warehousing functions are performed in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner consistent with established corporate and customer requirements.
• Assure a positive work environment by focusing on morale, associate relations, and administering discipline in a consistent manner.
• Plan and manage Logistics/Freight spend. Responsible for transportation analysis and savings/cost opportunity analysis and the implementation and management of cost analysis measures.
• Provide guidance and assure compliance with Department of Transportation, Freight Classification, Harmonization Coding, Country of Origin, NAFTA Certificates of Origin, and C-TPAT management and compliance.
• Working Capital Management (Inventory) - Work towards optimizing inventory levels in the manufacturing warehouse to provide highest quality service with the lowest value of inventory in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
• Reports and KPIs - Publish monthly report for International Manufacturing and measure KPIs on Freight, Planning & Logistics
• Maintain and Develop warehouse improvement plans that are in line with business goals and safety requirements.
• 5-7 years experience managing logistics in a comparable environment.
• Experience with LTL, FTL, Air, small package and/or Ocean transportation
• Experience with air-freight and critical delivery situations a plus
• In-depth knowledge of business, logistics, transportation and warehousing operations
• Strong negotiation skills
• Advanced PC computer proficiency: Distribution Management Software, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and generate results in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment. Strong organizational skills.
• Written and oral communication skills; presentation and training skills.
• In-depth interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to relate to different cultures, language, and people, resolve problems and conflicts and demonstrate trust and integrity.
• Demonstrated team and individual leadership skills: decision-making, analytical, customer service and organization skills.
• Knowledge of logistics related environmental and safety regulations and practices.