Public Works Membership Program
The purpose of the Hillsborough Township Public Works Membership Program is to allow residents to participate in the Annual Clean-Up Bulk Program, Brush Program and any future programs Hillsborough Township Public Works offers to its residents. Registration is available online via Community Pass. Once an account is created in Community Pass a resident may register for an event date under Public Works.
The Annual Clean-Up Program allows residents the opportunity to dispose of old furniture, toys, rugs, appliances, bicycles, hot water tanks, old furnaces, etc., as well as, yard clean-up brush. This program is entitled “Bulk/Brush Drop Off”, and residents are entitled to one (1) registration per year, per household.
The Brush Program allows residents the opportunity to dispose of yard clean-up brush. This program is entitled “Brush Drop Off”, and residents are entitled to two (2) brush registrations per year, per household.
Ultimately you have three opportunities afforded to you during the year to drop off brush when you combine both of the programs together.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Must apply for Membership with the Hillsborough Township Department of Public Works, online via Community Pass at https://register.communitypass.net/hillsborough
- Applicants will be required to complete registration on Community Pass, read and agree to the policy statement provided by Hillsborough Township Public Works and register for one of the program dates available. Once registered for a program it will be added to your membership statement.
- If you are already a Community Pass member you do not need to re-register for an account, however, please double check to make sure your account information is up to date with your correct address, phone number, etc.
- Registrations must be in the RPGs name and the address must match the correct spelling on the tax records. Please double check spacing and spelling if you get an error. There will be periodic audits performed to make sure all requirements have been met.
- Registration may not be transferred to another person or household.
- If you need to reset your password, it can be done from the login screen on Community Pass.
- The Auten Road site is located at 280 Auten Road, adjacent to the railroad tracks on Auten Road, North of Triangle Road and across from the Auten Road Intermediate School.
- Auten Road site hours are from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm on the date of the events.
- The Auten Road site will be open rain or shine on the cleanup dates.
- Each resident participating in the program must check-in at the gate and present their proof of residency upon each entry. There will be no access to the Auten Road site without proof of residency and a valid registration to the program.